If your spreadsheet applications are difficult to maintain, analyse and are not robust, then don’t miss this free training course! We will help you and your organisation understand how multi-dimensional cube-based systems can improve and speed up the way you operate.
- Do you have applications built from spreadsheets?
- Are they focused on budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting?
- Do you find your applications are difficult to maintain, analyse and are not robust?
Attend our free three-hour training course “The basics of cube-based modelling”. Designed specifically for finance professionals involved in preparing their organisations budget, forecasts and management accounts.
This hands-on session, using Infor d/EPM modelling tool will teach you the basics of Multi-dimensional modelling.
You will learn:
- How to build dimensions, cubes and models
- How to write calculations
- How to link to external data sources
- How to build a report in seconds
- How to combine reports to create visually appealing dashboards
The course will be run remotely over Zoom. Attendees will require remote desktop (RDP) connection and browser access to CFMS servers. Connection details will be shared on the day of the event.
We look forward to seeing you soon!