We are excited to announce that due to popular demand, we are introducing our Power BI 3 hour hands-on workshop. We have created this workshop to help you get started with Power BI, regardless of your technical or analytical background. This course is designed for users who are new to Power BI, but who intend to use the program extensively in their business workflows.
Our workshop will teach you:
- The basic description of Power BI and use case examples
- Data source and data manipulation
- How to build customisable visuals and dashboards
- How to connect to Excel data and import Excel objects into Power BI
- How to use key features in order to effectively analyse your data, create interactive reports and share your findings throughout your organization
This is an exciting opportunity for you to find out all you need to know about Power BI and how you can achieve more with its actionable and valuable insights.
Date: January 28th ; Time: 9:30am-12:30pm. Please register today to reserve your place!
Click link for upcoming Power BI Basics workshops. – https://cfmsystems.com/events/category/power-bi/power-bi-basics/